Candy Bear - Help
- Move left or right, up and down ladders, across rope ladders
- Pick up all the candy to reveal a door to the next level.
- Dodge the green bunnies while pushing crates
- Melt holes along the way as needed.
- Use moving platforms (both up/down and left/right) to get to where you need to go.
- You'll find more bunnies on the higher levels, making your job harder.
- LEFT = move left
- RIGHT = move right
- UP = move up
- DOWN = move down
- OK = melt hole
- REW = melt hole to the left
- FFW = melt hole to the right
- BACK = bring up game menu
If your bear is touched by a bunny, it dies. There are three types of bunnies:
- Normal bunnies. These change direction randomly whenever they are blocked.
- Scaredy bunnies. These bunnies are afraid of falling; they'll turn around to avoid falling into holes.
- Smart bunnies - will chase you if they sense you.
You collect points for each candy you collect. There's a bonus for completing a level, and an extra bonus if you do it before the bonus timer runs out. The faster you do the level, the more points you get. You'll receive an extra bear every 10 levels.
If you skip a level, your score will not be eligible to appear on the high scores list. Saving a game in progress will not make your score ineligible; however, you cannot save a game until you either finish a level or lose a bear.
Many people have had problems with level 13, so here's a video showing how to complete level 13.
Level Progress Transfer
If you play some levels on Candy Bear Free before purchasing Candy Bear, you'll probably want to transfer your level progress. Here are step-by-step instructions on how to do that:
- Launch Candy Bear Free
- Go to Settings
- Select "Transfer From This Roku"
- You will see a 6-digit code on the screen. Write it down or memorize it.
- Press HOME to exit to the home screen.
- Launch Candy Bear
- Go to Settings
- Select "Transfer To This Roku"
- Enter the code from step 4.
Please note that if you do this, the score of your current game on the Roku you transferred to will not be eligible for the global high scores list.