Candy Bear 2 Desktop - Level Editor
The level editor is a separate free Java application. You'll use it to create the level, and use the Candy Bear 2 Desktop application to test and play the level.
- Java jar version 1.5.1 (for Mac or Windows) - Require Java 11 (April 16, 2022) - LATEST VERSION
- Java jar version 1.5.0 (for Mac or Windows) - Requires Java 11 (April 9, 2022)
- Java jar version 1.4.0 (for Mac or Windows) - Requires Java 11 (March 27, 2022)
- Java jar version 1.3.1 (for Mac or Windows) (June 3rd, 2020)
- exe version 1.3.1 (for Windows) (June 3rd, 2020)
- Run the level editor on your computer.
- Run Candy Bear 2 on the same computer (using Steam).
- In the level editor, click in the bottom area to change your tool, then click in the grid to place objects.
- Change the level width and bonus timer in the Edit menu.
- In Candy Bear 2, select "Create Level", then "Test Level" to try out your level.
- Once you are satisfied with the level, in the Level Editor, select "File/Save As..." to save it to a text file.
- If you create a level you'd like to share and possibly have it included as a bonus level, play the level and complete it, then select "Share Level" in the dialog.
- To run the level editor, you will need to have Java installed on your computer. If you don't have it installed, you can install it from here: www.java.com/en/download/